The Inclusion Faculty provides support to students with a wide range and diverse learning needs. The principal aim is to ensure efficient, effective support allowing students to reach their full potential.
The Inclusion Faculty consists of a team of professional and dedicated staff that provide continuous support, as required, to meet the individual needs of each student, through a range of approaches including in class support, small group intervention programmes and specific targeted one to one sessions. All of the programmes are designed to develop socially and emotionally, whilst building student self-esteem.
All interventions are assessed, evaluated and adapted accordingly to meet the needs of each individual student and there is close communication, at all times, with inclusion staff and parents.
Literacy Support Links
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zgkw2hv - KS1
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/subjects/zv48q6f - KS2
- https://www.educationquizzes.com/spelling-game/ - Spelling Game
- https://www.ictgames.com/mobilePage/literacy.html - KS1/2
- https://www.educationquizzes.com/ks1/english/ - KS1
- https://www.educationquizzes.com/ks2/english/ - KS2
- https://www.educationquizzes.com/ks3/english/ - KS3
- https://www.kidsquizdaily.co.uk/ - Daily Quiz
Useful Websites to Support Parents/Guardians and Children
- http://www.wordsforlife.org.uk/5-7 - KS1
- http://www.wordsforlife.org.uk/7-11 - KS2
Interactive Educational Video Clips
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/ks1-english/z67ncqt - KS1
- https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/ks2-english/zbrwnrd - KS2
- https://www.booktrust.org.uk/books-and-reading/have-some-fun/#!?q=&sortOption=MostRecent&pageNo=1 – Stories